I've been a bit lazy when it comes to my big camera recently. I am still taking it out and about if we go on weekends away or on day's out with Mr E, but if I go out on my own with the girls, I just can't be bothered with the hassle of bringing it along- it's heavy and then I find I worry about dropping it or leaving it somewhere. Therefore the trusty camera in my pocket, my iPhone has been out in full force while we are out and about enjoying the Summer.
Here are a few little snippets of our life recently, I have so many I shall do another post really soon...
1. LL and I had a morning date shopping together while Mads and Daddy did the garden- it was so nice to spend the morning together and she fell asleep in her buggy while I ate my lunch- bonus!
2. Mads has got really into styling and choosing her own clothes recently and we have been enjoying doing it together, I loved this little outfit, how cute are her little harem pants!
3. Mads woke early one morning and for a second I was grumpy, then we snuggled together and I realised that these moments won't last forever. I relished that half an hour just the two of us cuddling.
4. A little ice cream treat never goes amiss.
5. Just look at this girl- what a cool dude in her sunglasses, I love her little poppy dress.
6. If I leave my purse unattended, within a second LL has emptied it of all it's contents. It drives me mad. Here I caught her in the act!
7. There have been some beautiful sunsets around our way recently.
8. I've said it before and I'll say it again- nothing beats a little person in dungaress. Just.Too.Cute.
9. When Mads leaves the house each day, she is guaranteed to find something she just has to take with her. In this instance it was a bag full of her 'treasures' and a toy dog. All the essentials.
10. It's a little blurry but I love this photo I took of my girl's at bedtime one evening. They really do love each other so much, even if they are beginning to fight like cat and dog. It's amazing to watch them together.
11. We have lost count of the amount of unplanned picnics we have had this Summer, this was one of them. I rang Mr E and told him to meet us after work and we would eat outside. We love them!
12. Another one of my posing girl, anyone would think she loved the camera but in actual fact she isn't keen at all. She lets me take one photo and then tells me that is enough, and she tolerates the iPhone more than my DSLR. I love her pose in this one.
13. Summer explorations- you can't beat that golden afternoon light when it pokes through the trees.
14. And lastly on my way home from a run one evening I spotted the sky and just had to take a photo. What a gorgeous sunset.
If you are on instagram do come and say hello, my username is @mummydaddyme - it's by far my favourite form of social media.