I started off the year with every intention to do the 366 project- however due to time uploading them each day I decided not to do them and instead do a post every once in a while all about ‘My Little Bits Of Life.’
Here is what me and my iPhone have been up too recently.
1. We are taking advantage of the occasional summer days we have been having and have been getting outdoors when we can. Mads has the prettiest summer outfits that I will be sad to have to say goodbye too- this one is a handmade one from my mother in law. It is lovely.
2. I have been enjoying the occasional night out with friends although it is not as exciting now I can’t drink. Although I have been making up for it by eating everything in sight.
3. Which brings me on to number 3. Curry is one of my favourite guilty pleasure dinners. Larger portions now I am eating for two! 😉
4. In the morning Mads comes into our bed and has her milk- she is still sleepy still and snuggles next to us and has her bottle, she holds our hands and is very affectionate. That, and the evening when she goes to bed are my favourite times of the day with her as she is just so adorable.
5. I am loving watching my bump grow- and am counting the days till my scan to make sure everything is ok in there. I hate this limbo period.
6. I have a very fashionable little girl, who has way more clothes than me! I love dressing her in little outfits, and we are very lucky that people also seem to love to buy outfits for her too. As you can see the wardrobe is practically overflowing.
7. A new pressie from Grandma- after all every little girl needs a set of wheels to cruise in. My Mum has a very large garden and it puffs us out as she likes to be pushed around it all the time.
8. I am a big Bath fan and Mr E is very lovely and generally lets me have one in the evening while he gives Mads dinner- there is nothing better than a soak when you are tired at the end of the day. Last time I was pregnant our water bills went up massively so lets hope they don’t this time.
9. Talking of Grandma and Grandpa’s very big garden, they also have lots of random machinary. Here are Mads and Daddy having fun in some sort of tractor thing- they went up and down the garden for a long time and Mads loved it.
Edit: Each time I do a ‘Little Bits Of Life’ I get a couple of people say I should open it up as a linky, this time the lovely Helen has said she would want to participate as she also doesn’t have time to do the 366 project anymore. Therefore I have opened it up. Feel free to grab the badge, and join in and show us the photos from your little bits of life. I will probably do it once a month so join in if you wish!