Summer is almost here, well if you don’t count the atrocious weather we have had the last week or so. I am such a summer person, I live in little summer dresses and my sunglasses, so obviously when I had a little girl I was super excited to dress her up in lovely outfits. We are going on holiday in about seven weeks, just to Spain for a week but I am looking forward to it so much as it is our first abroad holiday as a family.
I have been picking out some little outfits for Mads to wear while we are there. Here are the first few things in my shopping basket.
1. H and M Dungaree’s- £9.99- I don’t know what it is but I have a massive obsession with my little girl in dungaree’s, I just think they make her look adorable. I love these summer ones, especially with the little heart detail, and I can tell she will be wearing them all summer long.
2. H and M Shorts– £2.99- How nice are these little shorts? I think they will look great on her and they are a bargain too. I will let her wear them with the Baby Tom’s I have promised I am going to get her too. So cute!
3. Zara Checked Shirt Dress- £19.99- While I love Mads all dressed up in cute pink things, I also like her looking not so twee sometimes, I love this checked shirt dress from Zara.
4. Zara Flamingo Print Skirt– £11.99- I love the colour of this Zara skirt, it is so summery, plus I love the little Flamingo print, it just makes it a little bit different.
5. JoJo Maman Bebe Ladybird Print Baby Sunsuit– £16.00- To satisfy my love of all things girly, I adore this little playsuit, Mad’s had lots of playsuits last year, I think little girls look very cute in them.
I literally could go mad on clothes for her for our holiday, but I have to reign in my spending a little. Plus I still need to get a couple of things for me too!0