My iPhone has been out in force recently capturing little snippets of our day to day life. While my first love with always be my DSLR it is big and heavy and so when we are just out here and there it is great that we can still capture photos and memories.
Here is the latest going’s on from the camera in my pocket…
From left to right…
1. A little ‘bear’ bum. These little joggers were Mads and I loved them then and I still love them now. So cute!
2. Daddy snapped a photo of us three girlies before work one day.
3. Sunshiny sun selfies with my littlest lady. This weather has meant we have been spending lots of time having picnics and going to the park. Simple but lovely.
4. We thought we would try out a different supermarket one weekend (we totally live a crazy life that’s for sure) and these girls were so cuddly I just had to take a photo of them in their ‘matching but not matching’ cardies.
5. We hired bikes a couple of weeks ago and had a great morning out together and the view was just beautiful.
6. My biggest girl looking super cute in her sun hat. I am loving dressing them in their summer clothes.
7. We went to get LL’s first shoes with my grandparents and they treated us to the.most.awesome.cake.ever at this gorgeous little tea room.
8. I am loving wearing yellow at the moment, although when I wore this outfit the other day Mads observed that I looked like a bumblebee!
9. Mads and I got new shoes- her mini Birkinstocks are cuter than mine though!
10. Nothing cuter than a baby in a matching romper and bonnet. Especially when it’s polka dot.
11. Even my phone is ready for summer- love this happy colour phone case.
12. Sisters sharing a picnic blanket. The way they are with each other is the best thing about being a parent to two.
13. Mads totally rocking her pink tied waist blouse and little heart denim shorts. She has started picking her own outfits now.
14. Mr E took part in his first dualathon- a 10k run, 38k bike, 5k run. The girls and I went to watch him and were so very proud of him.
15. We went for an impromptu BBQ at our friends house one Saturday- it was a bit of a gold day with my ‘K’ bag and gold shoes.
16. Yet another gorgeous outfit from Little Miss M- this time she was rocking her stripy jumpsuit and some strawberry sandals.
17. We recently got asked if we would like to try Netflix and I am already obsessed. My list is so long of things I want to watch, currently we are working through Breaking Bad and I am also reaquainting myself with Gossip Girl.
18. Happy feet in bargain Primark sandals.
19. Mads always leaves the house with the ‘essentials’- her Hungry Caterpillar toy and a Lightning McQueen phone!
20. We went on an amazing weekend to a treehouse in Wales, this girl was in her element and thought it was such an adventure.
21. Yet more yellow. Working from home means I don’t need to dress up but I have decided to make more of an effort to feel nicer and wear pretty things, even if it’s just for the nursery run.
22. And finally Mr E went to Germany for a few days and bought me back these chocolates- they are so yummy and nice and colourful too!